Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.baby.week}

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010


OK, so I know I've been, er, say, nonexistent lately. But I promise it's for a good reason. The summer has suddenly gotten super busy, and I couldn't be happier. No chance for summer boredom in this house! I should be sharing a TON of sessions with you later on today, but, for now, I couldn't resist entering i.heart.faces. It's baby week, people, and I do love me some babies . . . other people's babies, that is. There is truly nothing more miraculous or sweeter than a new baby. Seriously, it's the craziest thing to see this very pregnant momma one week and then this entire baby the next. God is amazing, isn't He??!! This baby is brand new, and I was so excited to photograph him. I tell you, he was quite a stubborn little guy, deciding that, since I was there, he would just stay awake for, like, forever. BUT, I won in the end, and I think it was totally worth it. What a doll! More of this little guy soon!

5 comments:

DeeMomof6 June 15, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

He is the sweetest little pea ever! All the waiting and work really paid off. I just love it! Thanks for your comments on my picture.

Jesse and Laura Pounders June 15, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

So cute! Saw the entry on iheartfaces. LOVE the color!

EllieandEvasMommy June 15, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

love this concept, very creative and gorgeous.

Jackie June 15, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

i love the bloomers and hat!! what a great photo...

Post a Comment