Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{out.of.the.{lunch}.box}

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So with a little more flexibility in my schedule (and I stress little), I have designed my latest venture, “out of the {lunch} box,” which is my fresh take on school photography. It has come to my attention after speaking with various parents that virtually NO ONE likes the school pictures, but almost EVERYONE feels compelled to buy the school pictures! Seriously. These school pictures stink. So, I am sending a new idea your way, in which groups of 8 or more come to a fun location to get pictures that actually LOOK like the kids you know and love (most of the time). AND, with super reasonable prices, it’s a no brainer. (I mean, hello, $16 for 1 5x7, 2 4x6's, and 4 wallets. Come on now.) Pass this info along to everyone you know. Even complete strangers (as long as they're not creepy). I'm so pumped about this!! Aren't you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment