Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{worth.the.wait}

>> Saturday, June 19, 2010








One of my most precious clients had a gorgeous baby boy, and I was all set to photography Baby M. I got out all of my many blankets and props (thanks Miss Jen!) and . . . waited. It seems to me that babies know exactly when a photographer has showed up. Because those sleepy newborn babies are all of a sudden, well, awake! So we waited. And waited. And waited. And, finally, Baby M went to sleep. All snuggled up in the coolest metal tin, courtesy of his momma who always has the best stuff. Totally worth the wait, though. Don't you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment