Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{mr. and mrs.}

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010












I had the utmost honor of photographing a precious and beautiful wedding the other weekend. While weddings are a TON of work (my hats off to all of your wedding photographers!!), I can see how a photographer can fall in love with it! While we thought a thunderstorm was sure to ruin the evening, God pushed the storm right through, without even a single rain drop! Truly amazing! Mr. and Mrs. L and all the kiddos, I pray God's very best for you! Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment