Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.flowers.and.faces.week}

>> Monday, May 17, 2010


Over at i.heart.faces this week, it's flowers and faces everywhere! Goodness, you know I love me some kiddos and flowers!! I recently did a little session with my most ADORABLE niece (I'm not biased or anything), and there just happened to be this little wild flower that she was just fascinated with. It was so cute! So, here you go. Head on over to i.heart.faces for more fun with flowers and faces.

2 comments:

Alex and Emily May 17, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Sweet shot! She's so cute. I love the title and feel of your blog. I wish we could all stop photoshopping our lives!

Kathy May 18, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

this is adorable!! love it!

Post a Comment