Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.mom.week}

>> Monday, May 10, 2010


In honor of Mother's Day, the sweet gals over at i.heart.faces are having a "mom" week. Oh, how I love to photograph the interaction between a momma and her kiddos. It's just beautiful. (Most of the time. Unless you have a two year old temper tantrum, and then, well, it's just best to shut the camera off until the tantrum passes.) I had such a hard time just picking one, but this picture is from a recent session where I had the privilege of photographing three different moms with their children all at the same time! It was crazy but SO much fun. Can't you just see how much this mom adores her son? There is nothing better than little arms hugging you!! Go on over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com to see some more beautiful mommies!

9 comments:

Lori May 10, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

What a beautiful smile she has!

aaryn james photography May 10, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

Oh, the happiness of motherhood! Beautiful.

ely May 10, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

I love the emotion in this pic, very nice!

tami May 10, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

what a great picture! I LOVE her expression!

beingzaraandzidan May 10, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

Thats soo cute! Amazing photo
Do visit me

Anonymous,  May 10, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Pure joy! Beautiful!

Sereina May 11, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

So cute! Love her smile!

Unknown May 12, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

I love your pictures so very much. Each week I anticipate clicking your link and seeing what wonderfulness you have captured :)

Post a Comment