Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.yellow.week}

>> Monday, May 24, 2010


It's yellow week over at i.heart.faces, and I have LOVED seeing so many creative takes on this! Here's my contribution for "yellow" week! I immediately thought of the beloved daffodil fields just down the road from us, and, while this was definitely not the greatest photo op for the girls, my great friend's kids were so precious with each other. I {heart} this one. :-) Head on over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com for more yellow loveliness!

7 comments:

Cheryle May 24, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

That is so sweet how they're hugging each other. I {heart} it too! Great picture!

Deb May 24, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

Oh how sweet! And such pretty flowers too - love this photo! :)

Anonymous,  May 24, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

So adorable. Great capture! :)

fiddlehead May 24, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

A bowl full of loveliness!

Post a Comment