Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{full.of.personality}

>> Saturday, April 24, 2010









This little guy dazzled me with all of his personality and charm! He reminded me of my own three year old, as he preferred to call the shots. But that's the beauty of child photography. It's more like a play date, and sticks and footballs are most certainly allowed. P.S. What is it with boys and sticks? My girls could walk past a million sticks and never feel compelled to pick one up. The boys that I photographed at this particular location had to pick up EVERY SINGLE ONE. And there were about a million. Made me smile.

1 comments:

Unknown April 28, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

Thank you so very much for your lovely comment. What a sweet thing to say! Me and my double chin totally appreciate you thinking that : )

I try to take time to comment for an hour and a half for I heart faces every week. As I have done that I have gotten to know some truly lovely bloggers. The funny thing is that this week I did not comment too much at all but when I saw your picture I just had to comment.

Adoption is near and dear to my heart as my own sweet baby is adopted and I love him mightily.

I love the ministry you have. Very, very special.

Post a Comment