Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.smile.week}

>> Monday, April 26, 2010


So the theme this week over at i.heart.faces is "smiles." So I only have about five hundred thousand (give or take) pictures to go through and decide exactly which one I should use. Are you kidding me? This decision could take hours, days, months . . . But I have none of that. So I just had to make a decision and stick with it. UGH. I LOVE capturing a smile, and this picture absolutely made me smile. This precious little boy was recently adopted from Haiti, and I had the utmost privilege of doing his first ever photo session. He was fascinated by being able to "see" his picture, so we had to stop a lot. But, I fell in love with him and his sweet, genuine smile. His family has a lot to smile about, as they welcome him to his new home.

Need some more smiles? Go over to http://iheatfaces.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Stefanie April 26, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

What a handsome little guy, and what a contagious smile!!
You can't help but smile when you look at that picture... you chose well :)

Kate April 27, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Such a beautiful photo!

Unknown April 28, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

HE is so sweet. What a little blessing. LOVE that image. And I know just what you mean...weren't there like eleventy eleventy million smile pictures in your file?

Post a Comment