Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.dessert.entry}

>> Tuesday, April 13, 2010



So it's dessert time over at i.heart.faces, and you know how much I LOVE desserts. And this dessert in particular is one of my favorites. I mean, anything with 2 sticks of butter, 2 cups of sugar, a whole bag of chocolate chips (among other things) HAS to be good. Amen? Not necessarily good FOR you, but oh so yummy. And, then, to top it all off, I throw in some extra jumbo chocolate chips for the top. And this is why me and swimsuits just don't go together. Head on over to i.heart.faces for some more yummy dessert photos . . . I think I gained five pounds just looking at them. :-)

7 comments:

Lindsay April 13, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

Yum! those chocolate chips really stand out! I love the lighting : )

Anonymous,  April 13, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

I'm a huge brownie fan, myself!

donna April 13, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

Amen! I love brownies. I bet the batter was awesome too :)

Kristine McKowen April 14, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

These look awesome! You must post the recipe!

Also, your photos are amazing too! I found your smugmug site and peeked over there.

Anonymous,  April 14, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Yummy! Can't go wrong with brownies! :)

Amy April 18, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

you made these?! i would love to have that recipe!

Post a Comment