Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.collage.week}

>> Monday, April 19, 2010


Oh how I love collages! They can tell such a story! I'm just dipping my toes into the collage world out there . . . There are SO many options and ideas, but my time always seems to run so short! I created this collage of a little boy who was celebrating his first birthday with his first cupcake. (Click on the collage for the full effect!) As you can tell, he was a pretty big fan of the cupcake (who wouldn't be??). It's set up more like a comic strip, but I love the story it tells! Check out more fabulous collages at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com!

18 comments:

Katherine Schultz April 19, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

Oh my goodness, i just wanna eat him up! This is just too cute! Don't you love those pictures of little wittle kiddies eating!?

Ahh so cute, lovely work :)

Stop by my blog at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com if you get the chance :)

K xx

VL - victoriaINkansas April 19, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

Your collage couldn't be more perfect - my best friend's baby FINN turns one this week and we are getting ready for some cupcake action in our world!

On my blog, I made the collage myself using guides in photoshop and it was a big pain! Next time I'll look for a template. It was especially tricky when I went back and wanted to remake it to print it as an 8 x 10. Yikes!

Mariah April 19, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Ah, I love this one. How many times have we seen these moments as a mom and didn't have a camera near:) ugh. I'm so glad you caught that moment:) Love the collage.

Unknown April 19, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

So cute! Love the story. :)

Rebeca Lagos April 19, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

this is great! love this collage!

MPE by Irela April 19, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Love this collage. Amazing capture.
Irela

Capturing Sunshine April 19, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Very nice collage. Love the little "cake eater." I also really love the name "Silly Goose Photography." It makes me smile.

Z'sTheDay April 19, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

that is too fun!! great!

The Kloeppings April 19, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Perfect cake smash series! He really looks like he loves that cupcake!

The Kloeppings April 19, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

Hey! Posting this here too in case you don't check back at my comments for your answer. I kinda cheated on my collage. Picasa has a util that I used (because yes, I have NO time!). I wanted to use one of the free templates but they're all for PS and I use GIMP. If I find a good one (either GIMP or otherwise) I'll definitely share!

Thea Coughlin April 19, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

Very sweet collage. Saw you on i♥faces

Unknown April 19, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

oh this is so fun! :-) what a great idea for the collage theme - I love it! :-)

Monika April 20, 2010 at 2:02 AM  

This one is soooooo cute!!!!

Elyssa April 20, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

This is just too cute. Amazing collage :)

Post a Comment