Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{boat.beauty}

>> Thursday, April 22, 2010






So I am WAY behind on posting photo sessions, and I have SO much to share! This handsome fellow and I had so much fun, as he got to play in the most AWESOME boat, built by his great granddad. Isn't it INCREDIBLE?? This family is absolutely SO precious, and they are expecting another little guy to join their family in a few short months! I can't wait to meet him! For now, sweet A stole the spotlight and dazzled us all with his gorgeous blue eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment