Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{you.can.pick.your.friends . . .}

>> Tuesday, April 6, 2010


I just thought this was too funny! You never know what's going to happen when you're working with little ones, and this just tickled me! As I've told my own girls, "You can pick your friends. You can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose" . . . Unless he's a statue, of course! Photography never gets boring, that's for sure!

1 comments:

jeni zapor April 6, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

A favorite saying of mine! How adorable is that!?

Post a Comment