Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.kiss.entry}

>> Monday, February 8, 2010




So with Valentine's Day right around the corner, the lovely people over at i.heart.faces have deemed this "kiss" week. I have to say, Valentine's Day ranks low on my favorite holiday list, but I do love to capture a big, sloppy, wet kiss like the one above from a PRECIOUS little boy to his mommy. You can literally feel the love! Oh that our kids would love us like this forever!!

5 comments:

Unknown February 8, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Oh, I LOVE this! My boys are so rare to give unsolicited kisses, I can feel the joy in this one :)

Unknown February 8, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

This is absolutely adorable and such a perfect capture!! :-) Love it!

Unknown February 9, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

This is such a great picture. I just adore her expression! And his enthusiasm! Perfection! : )

Unknown February 10, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

her expression is pricless!

Kristi February 12, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

Wow, I LOVE the expression on her face, wow I just read the comment from Life with Kaishon, it sums up my sentiments perfectly!! Adorable!

Post a Comment