Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{sweet.baby.s}

>> Monday, February 1, 2010




Oh my goodness. Is this baby not STUNNING? She was the most PERFECT baby EVER! She slept through just about everything and made the most beautiful faces as I photographed her. Her lips were just so perfect . . . She smiled for tons of the shots! And, it was totally cold outside, but she didn't seem to mind at all, snuggled up in blankets and sacks for our photo session. S, you're beautiful, little one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment