Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.dance.entry}

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010


This week at i.heart.faces, it's "I wanna dance!" week. One of my most favorite things is to watch kids dance! They could care less how they look and pure joy just seems to radiate from their little bodies. I had the privilege of photographing this gorgeous little girl in her favorite attire - her ballet outfit. I had SO much fun, and I learned a few ballet "moves" along the way! (Never mind that it was no coincidence that I was placed in TAP as a little girl - my dancing does not exude grace. At all.) Enjoy! Check out the other entries at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/. Dance away!

2 comments:

Michelle February 16, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

So Cute... look at her sweet face! I love this shot! It looks like she's on her way to a very nice! :o)

Unknown February 16, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

This is adorable! I love the background and her sweet tutu - what a cutie and gorgeous entry!

Post a Comment