Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{relax}

>> Wednesday, January 5, 2011






Often when a photo shoot is scheduled with a family for the first time, someone shows up tense. Nervous. Uptight. It's usually the mom. Why? Because moms are hoping for perfection but realistic enough to know it's not likely. But once a family knows me and sees what happens in a typical shoot, it's so much fun the next time around. This precious family has been so supportive of me from the very beginning, as each of the kiddos birthdays is consistently marked with a photo shoot. And so now everyone just shows up, no one's stressin', and it's just a ton of fun filled with genuine pictures. So relax. Your pictures will be perfectly imperfect. Just the way they should be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment