Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.best.face.of.jan.2011}

>> Monday, January 31, 2011


Just when I thought that business would be pretty slow for January, God showered me once again with ample opportunities to meet fabulous people and capture their precious faces for a few sweet moments in time. As always, I have such a hard time choosing!! Here's one of my faves! This BEAUTIFUL little girl had me smiling the whole time - isn't her smile contagious!?! Head on over to http://iheartfaces.com for more amazing faces . . . Oh, and it's "people's choice" week, so you can vote for your faves!

3 comments:

Alisha February 1, 2011 at 9:32 AM  

I think you have great subtle lines in the grass! Caught my eye!

Mrs. Buckingham February 3, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

CUTE! She looks like a doll! LOVE this picture!

Post a Comment