Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{location.location.location.and.a.beautiful.little.girl}

>> Thursday, January 27, 2011









I'm constantly scouting around for new photography locations. I love color, old buildings, stairs, anything broken down . . . leave a comment if you have any suggestions! Anyway, this particular location was found through no scouting of my own. It was a STUNNING, AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS plantation, complete with ruins, a line of oaks, a duck pond, and about 10,000 other fun spots. As soon as I pulled up, I was in love and, had the sun not gone down, my sweet little client may have been out there for hours. :-) I could totally shoot out there ALL OF THE TIME. Thank you, thank you to the owners for letting us tromp around on your grounds. I felt just slightly cool. AND can you stand how BEAUTIFUL this little girl is? LOVE her pink cowboy boots, and her dress is just plain FABULOUS. Can you stand it??

0 comments:

Post a Comment