Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{i.heart.faces.innocent.wonder}

>> Tuesday, January 25, 2011



So this theme could be played out in any number of ways, and I only picked 20 or 30 that would work. According to rules, however, just one picture is necessary, so here's the one. :-) I love photographing kiddos that are around 2 years old (minus the tantrums and constant need for a snack) because they are the picture of innocence. I can play all kinds of games with them, and they never roll their eyes or think I'm crazy. For this particular picture, I asked this {gorgeous} little fella if he thought anyone was inside the building. And, could he find a key? Well, he went right to wondering about who might be in there and where in the world was a key. And this look in his eyes is just full of innocence and wonder. When did we stop thinking that maybe, just maybe, something wondrous could happen, even when it just looks like an old, white door? Add some wonder to your day by heading over to http://iheartfaces.com.

Post a Comment