Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{dance, dance, dance}

>> Wednesday, January 12, 2011






So for Christmas this year, we asked for help in paying for dance lessons for our two little girls. (Dance lessons in Bluffton are, well, not cheap. Apparently if you live near Hilton Head, you must be wealthy. So.not.true) Anyway, several of our precious family members stepped up to the plate to contribute to our girls' dream of donning tutus and ballet slippers! So, of course, I tried to snag a few pictures on the opening day of dance class of each girl, despite their bouncing-off-the-walls excitement. As I told the dance director, we're not looking for professional dance scholarships. We're just looking for an excuse to get all dressed up and make lots of noise while some precious teacher tries to maintain order in dance class full of giggly girls. Enjoy!

1 comments:

stephanie wind January 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM  

What a lovely gift from your family!!!

Post a Comment