Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{any.day.now}

>> Friday, January 28, 2011






On an INCREDIBLY FREEZING afternoon last Saturday (it actually SNOWED that morning!!), this beautiful, brave expecting momma headed out with me to a super windy beach to grab a few pictures of her cute belly. (How come mine wasn't so cute??) Anyway, the main reason that she wanted these pictures was to show her hero of a husband, who is currently serving in Afghanistan and, sadly, won't be home to greet his new baby boy until May. I am so very grateful for the brave men & women who sacrifice so much for our amazing freedom. He should be awfully proud of this gorgeous momma-to-be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment