{where.have.i.been}

>> Saturday, September 26, 2009





So don't panic. I'm back. I apologize for my unfaithful blogging, but the Powell family actually took our first ever family vacation last week. We had an outstanding time at Fripp Island, outfitting ourselves in a perpetual bathing suit, as we went to the beach every morning and the pool every afternoon. Not bad, right? (Well, me in a bathing suit 24/7 probably wasn't awesome, but, thankfully, a 2 and a half year old and a four year old could care less.) We also fed deer off of our back porch, tried to go crabbing but ended up catching shrimp (and eating them!), went on endless golf cart rides and drooled over beach houses while the girls waved at every golf cart we passed and yelled at every deer that we passed (Fripp Island was chock full of deer and golf carts!), and other fun stuff. It really was a blast, and we will totally do it again . . . in five years when we accomplish all that Dave Ramsey has petitioned us to do. :-)

I will try and post some pictures of our vacation (you know I only took a hundred or so . . .). The girls are probably my most uncooperative clients by far, but they sure are cute (in my opinion, of course.)

Quote of the week: "Hey dad . . . Did you know that vacation and bacon rhyme?" (Delaney, age 4)

Above are some pictures of a PRECIOUS little guy that came all the way from Buffalo, NY! Isn't he STUNNING?

0 comments:

Post a Comment