{dienna.darlings}

>> Wednesday, September 9, 2009






Wow. It has been a WEEK since you've heard from me. I'm OK. Really. Don't worry anymore. Last week was overwhelming to say the least, but we got a much needed break and headed to the promise land (otherwise known as the upstate of South Carolina) to see Grammy and Mimi (and Gigi and Gramps) and the Tigers play. (Yes, we won. Of course.) Just before we left, I had the utmost privilege of photographing a GORGEOUS family with two spunky little girls. They were HILARIOUS, and I so enjoyed our time together on the beach, even if it looked like it was going to downpour any minute. (It didn't. Alas, we didn't have those beautiful blue beach skies, but still plenty of gorgeousness.) Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.
Oh, potty training update . . . (for those who care, which would be my family). Addy is wearing PANTIES full time. Who would have guessed? I was sure we would be battling this potty issue for quite some time based on her personality and mine. However, as I guessed, as soon as Addy made her mind up, there was no turning back. I made a triumphant visit to our lovely, smelly dump yesterday to throw away our diaper genie, which has served us faithfully for almost four and a half years. It was time to say goodbye. No tears were shed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment