{j.@.3}

>> Wednesday, September 16, 2009





So I can't believe this handsome little guy is 3 already! This family is super precious, and I have had the privilege of photographing them a few times already. This photo shoot was just for J, and, at first, I thought it might just be for nobody. Some kids take longer than others to warm u, despite my charming personality :-), and J was one of those kids. I got tons and tons of serious pictures, and I started to worry that he was not going to crack a smile. And then . . . he cracked about a million smiles and cracked me up completely. He brought his drum sticks, and they turned out to be GREAT entertainment. We really had a blast, and I am loving a lot of his pictures . . . especially the big grins! Happy birthday, J!

0 comments:

Post a Comment