{I.heart.faces.contemplative.entry

>> Tuesday, September 15, 2009




This week at www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com, the challenge is to submit a "contemplative" photo. I have so many of precious kiddos looking "contemplative," as I think that's one of their favorite looks!! (Or maybe they're just staring off into space!) Regardless, here's one of my faves! I love that he has his drumsticks on his chin as he thinks. You just can't pose that! Check out all of the other thought provoking entries at www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Rachelle September 15, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

What a priceless expression!

MadeInCanarias September 16, 2009 at 4:16 AM  

That's one great shot! He is so handsome!

Unknown September 17, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

He's adorable! I love that expression :-)

Post a Comment