{time.to.go}

>> Friday, November 20, 2009













I feel like I've been run over by a bus. A large one. With a crazy driver. BUT, I have reached the end of the tunnel! All of my sweet, precious families have edited pictures on my website, and I can leave in peace. So I'm leaving. I wish it was on a jet plane, but I'll settle for my newly washed and vacuumed mini van. (I must confess - I'm not sure of the last time that I cleaned my car prior to yesterday. There was a lot of nastiness. I could have fed an army golfish and pretzels based on what I vacuumed out yesterday. Does anyone else live in such filth??) You probably won't hear much from me over the next week, but don't fret. I'll be back. And hopefully I won't feel like a bus run over me anymore. Happy early Turkey Day to all of you turkeys out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment