{bustin'.it}

>> Wednesday, November 18, 2009


























Holy Cow. I have had SO many INCREDIBLE families to photograph lately. And SO much editing to do. I mean LOTS. I mean ignore-my-family, ask-Delaney-to-watch-Addy (HA!), stay-up-ungodly-hours work. But I've really loved it. Except I'm tired. If you know me at all, I go to bed around 9. Yes, not a typo. 9 pm. I'm an early bird. I love to get up early. Except when I stay up late. I now understand the meaning of "burning the candle at both ends." It's just not a good idea. But here's the light at the end of the tunnel. The beautiful pictures that come with hours of hard work. And the families who now have treasures that will last a life time. Yeah, it's worth it. (But I'm still tired. Case in point - I just downed the rest of 2 liter of Diet Dr. Pepper in hopes of pepping me up. I didn't even bother to pour it in a glass. Just chugged it. I'm desperate, people. I know it's tacky. I'm still not feeling super peppy.) Enjoy the latest batch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment