Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{silly.goose.stationery}

>> Monday, October 12, 2009




So I have taken a great love to designing paper to showcase photography, mainly, but, sometimes, not. It's really become so much fun to me, and I wanted to share a few examples with you - the latest being a birthday invitation that I made today. I don't know if this will become a branch of Silly Goose, but that would be awesome if it does. We'll just see what God has in store! Birthday invitations, wedding invitations, birth announcements, graduation announcements, Christmas cards . . . you name it, and I'll design it. Comments, pretty please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment