Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{overwhelmed}

>> Monday, October 26, 2009






So I have several family sessions AND A WEDDING to edit . . . THIS WEEK. To say the least, I am overwhelmed but SO super grateful at the same time. I am amazed at the doors that God has opened, and I know that without Him, Silly Goose Photography would simply not be. So, to all of my precious clients out there, you truly are a blessing to my family. Truly. I actually get to do something that I LOVE. Like photograph this sweet baby. What a gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment