Labels

Labels

About Me

My photo
so as much as i'd love to have photoshop for my life, it just isn't going to happen. so here I go, blogging about my life, my photography . . . in a non-photoshopped sort of way. life can get pretty messy, but I am thankful that my God is always there, no matter how imperfect and flawed I may be.

{pressing.on}

>> Saturday, October 31, 2009
















Tis the season for everyone and the brother to be photographed, and I couldn't be happier . . . and crazier. I have had SO much fun meeting new families and catching up with families that allow me the privilege to capture precious moments multiple times. Would I have ever imagined what God would do when I picked up my first DSLR (super fast, super expensive) camera almost two years ago? And I never would have bothered had our house not sold. See, even when things don't go according to plan, they are always going according to God's plan, which is always WAY better than what I had mapped out in my head. THIS is the day that the Lord has made. REJOICE and be glad in IT. I am rejoicing as I continue to drown in a sea of pictures. Blessings abound! To each of you who have entrusted me to capture a few moments with your family, you are a blessing to me and to my family. Truly. I am overwhelmed with gratitude. You just never know what God has planned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment