{fun!}

>> Friday, February 25, 2011










I was out at one of my favorite locations with a super sweet and fun family, and it was just one of those times that I was reminded how fun a photo session is when it's relaxed! I loved that the parents were not at all stressed about keeping the kiddos in a certain spot, but, instead just let me capture them as they wandered about. Of course, I made suggestions and had chair out at a random (well lighted!) spots, but some of my favorites occurred in unexpected places. I think that's a huge difference in custom, on location photography versus a Sears portrait type studio. Kids just seem so much more at ease and act like themselves! Of course, there are still tantrums and snack demands, but, overall, I just feel so blessed to capture these kinds of moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment