{i.heart.faces.surprise.week}

>> Monday, August 9, 2010



Well I am constantly surprised by my little clients, as I photograph them exactly as they are! I recently photographed a beautiful baby boy that totally gave me a run for my money! He did not appreciate my presence, and made sure I knew it! But, after much waiting, this baby boy could not have been more gorgeous and sweet. He made the most hilarious face, which just made me roll. Doesn't he look surprised?! If you want some more surprises, head on over to i.heart.faces.

5 comments:

kaitie bryant August 9, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

sweet baby! love the backdrop of the picture... and I love your comment on not being able to photoshop life:) so true!

Joanna August 9, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

Adorable! & you're so right, babies are a constant surpise :D

Unknown August 9, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. New babies are so delicious : ) What a fun post.

I love your motto up at the top. I feel exactly the same way!

Jenilee August 9, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

that is so sweet... makes me very excited for my sister to have her baby in november!! :) my baby turns 4 this month. i can't believe it! :) great picture!

Lacey August 10, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

How cute! Great capture!

Post a Comment