>> Tuesday, September 20, 2011






So I was doing a photo shoot for a different family out a most stunning barn, and, out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of this blue horse trailer. Of course, I found this at the end of the photo shoot as the melt downs were occurring so I couldn't use it. BUT, I had another client out at the same location a few days ago, and I decided to BEGIN at the blue horse trailer. And, despite the fact that my little clients were eating apples as I snapped away, I LOVE the way the color pops. Have I mentioned how much I love color. LOVE IT. I really believe it makes or breaks pictures. So wear a little more color to your next session. A red necklace, an orange pair of shoes (sidenote: I have 3 pairs of orange shoes), a purple scarf, a pink tutu (side note: my girls have far too many tutus), a bright blue tie . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment