{tis.the.season}

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2010
























































So I know you (like me) want to roll your eyes and scream as you stroll through stores at this time of year and see Christmas decorations out and jolly music playing in the background. But, in fact, it is the season, as so many of my precious clients have already grabbed that perfect (OK, not perfect but fun) photograph for their upcoming Christmas card. And there's been LOTS of them. God continues to amaze me with how He provides for us in ways we could have never dreamed up. I've been having such a fabulous time with so many beautiful families, but I must admit that I'm looking forward to a tiny break over the next few days as I say goodbye to my computer. (I don't think it will miss me - at all. The feeling is mutual.) It would take me forever to share ALL of the families that I've had the privilege of photographing over the last few weeks, but here's some of my favorites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment